Do I have to be coached by Endurance Multisport to be a member?
No, absolutely not! We certainly invite you to take advantage of our coaching services, but this is not a requirement for membership. Anyone can join, regardless of whether they are self-coached, coached by another individual or organization, or just getting started in multisport with no idea where to begin but with the passion to find out. If you choose to hire Endurance Multisport as your coaches after you join Endurance Multisport Club, you’ll automatically enjoy a 10% discount off monthly coaching services for the first six months! For more info on our services, CLICK HERE.
I like to ride my bike, but hate swimming and running. Will I fit in here?
No matter what kind of background you have, if you pursue fitness through training and/or racing in any endurance sport, then you will find a home here. It doesn’t matter if you come from a running background but tend to sink in the pool, or you swam in high school but the thought of riding a bike on the road freaks you out, or you habitually cross-train for fitness but have never entered a race. Whether your sport of choice is triathlon, duathlon, adventure racing, or ANY single-sport endurance sport, we welcome you. With people proclaiming just how fun their own favorite sport is, you will probably find yourself eager to branch out and try something new.
Do I have to be fast? Or experienced?
No, you don’t. We have members of ALL ability levels and ALL experience levels. Members who want to simply finish their first triathlon this season as well as members who have raced competitively in World Championships in sprint through Ironman distances. Members who seek to run their first 5K as well as those who have run 100 mile ultramarathons. Everyone benefits from this diversity, as those who are new to the multisport lifestyle can gain invaluable wisdom from those who have been around for years, and those who have been there before get a chance to impart their knowledge and learn to value how far they’ve already come.
What is expected of me if I join?
In no particular order of importance, we expect our Endurance Multisport Club members to…
- Have a good time together
- Support and cheer on your fellow club members
- Make the effort to get to know each other through meetings, training sessions, races, social gatherings, and our online discussion group
- Train with fellow members whenever possible
- Give back to the sport and to your Club! Volunteer whenever you can, at Club events and/or at local races
- Race hard and train safely
- Race ethically and with respect for your competitors and the environment
- Abide by USA Triathlon rules and/or those of each sport’s respective governing body
- Proudly wear your Club uniform and/or Club training apparel
- Support our sponsors whenever possible
- Challenge yourself to expand your perceived personal limits
What if I have a question about the Club that's not answered here?
Write to email@example.com and we'll get back to you shortly!
How do I sign up?
Simply CLICK HERE to go to our registration page.